2012 City of Milwaukee Birthday Party – MVP Contest
Who are your Big League City MVPs?
The City of Milwaukee is proud to be home to MVPs at an individual and organizational level who make this City a great place to live and work.
Please nominate your individual or corporate/organizational candidate in each category below,
and feel free to ramp up voting efforts between January 9, 2012 and January 29, 2012.
See below for full contest details.
MVP Contest Rules
- All online MVP votes must be made between the dates of January 9, 2012 and January 29, 2012.
- Participants may vote/nominate as many times as they like – as long as they are manually submitting each nomination form.
- Each completed nomination form is considered 1 vote.
- Nominators/voters must be 18 years of age or older.
- All individual MVP candidates must be 18 years of age or older, and work in the City of Milwaukee and/or a minimum 10-mile radius.
- All Organizational or Corporate MVP candidates must be headquartered in the City of Milwaukee and/or a minimum 10-mile radius.
- Prospective winner(s) will be the individual(s) and/or organizations receiving the most votes in each category. In the event that multiple individuals tie with the highest votes, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner(s).
- The individual(s)/organizations/corporations with the highest votes will be notified via e-mail and the winner will be announced at the City Birthday Party event on January 31, 2012. Individuals need not be present to win.
- All entries must be received at the Milwaukee Press Club website by 11:59pm on January 29, 2012.
- Any user who violates any of the fore mentioned rules and regulations automatically disqualifies themselves from the contest.
Fill out the MVP Nomination Form
Nominations / voting is now closed.
Thanks to everyone who participated!